Do you love working with people? We are recruiting people just like you to join our client support teams caring for people living in their own homes in situations such as dementia, rehabilitation and loneliness.
At LifeCarers we know great care comes from hiring great people who share our passion for quality care and putting clients first. Our care teams are committed, caring and reliable and they deserve our commitment in return. This is why we offer full and part-time guaranteed working hour contracts to all our carers (subject to availability and the usual pre-employment checks).
Other benefits include:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Paid travel time between visits
- Working patterns to balance around your life
- Excellent training and mentoring programme
- Managers always on hand to support you
- Career development
- Incredible job satisfaction
- Recognition for individuals giving exceptional care
- Regular team meetings to update knowledge, share problems and ideas
Could you care?
We offer excellent induction training and support both in the classroom and out in the community with our experienced carer mentors so previous experience is not required.
You’ll have the ability to put client needs first and demonstrate a positive, friendly manner.
- Search current vacancies
- Apply now
- See the full job description